Savonlinna

Savonlinna

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blue House Bakery

I'm very pleased to announce the opening of the Blue House Bakery! We've decided that we don't care about our weight, and so we've made many goodies these last few weeks. So here's a small sampling of these goodies. Keep in mind that these were all gone almost the next day we baked them. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to bake. And to eat.

First,
Pulla of course

These are the next creation that Saarika and I did. They were delicious!

Vanilla cupcakes with lemon frosting
And finally, this weekend Leena said that she was craving some apple pie. Now, did we settle for just one type of apple dessert? No, we had different ideas of what apple pie was, so I started making my version and she started hers and we ended up with three varieties!


Yum!! How many calories is that? I don't care

And we destroyed the kitchen while we were at it!

And now, because I rediscovered these that we made my first weeks here:

Bread Pudding

And for your own enjoyment, this lovely gem:




If you want to stop by the Blue House Bakery, please do! But don't expect there to be anything left!

No comments:

Post a Comment