Savonlinna

Savonlinna

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Frosty the Finnish Snowman

Today I made my first snowman in many many years! This afternoon,  we went out to the summer cottage on the lake (frozen lake now) and spent some time with the extended family. Mostly we were watching the kids skate and play hockey on the lake. I didn't bring skates, but I got some hockey practice in :)

The temperature has been a little warmer here today, so the snow melted a little bit, making this perfect snowman snow. I felt like a little kid again rolling around on my hands and knees getting so excited about snow!

I even donated my scarf for the cause
And the snowman is in the perfect location. At the end of the platform leading out to the sauna. You can see it from the door of the house. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment